Huge support for Bua rugby in Vanua Cup Challenge

The Bua rugby team. Picture: SERAFINA SILAITOGA

Six special buses will travel from Bua to Subrail Park tomorrow to cheer their rugby team in the Vodafone Vanua Cup Challenge against Serua.

Bua has the strongest rugby support network compared to Macuata and Cakaudrove.

The team arrived in Labasa today and are prepared for their first quarter finals.

Team manager Ilaitia Sigarara said it wouldn’t be an easy game but the boys were confident of a good one.

“We have already carried out 90 percent of our preparation work and we will show the remaining 10 percent tomorrow.”

“We are asking all our fans to come tomorrow and pain Subrail Park from red to green.”

The game starts at 3pm.

 

More Stories